You had the liver of an eighty-year-old man and the kidneys of a twelve-year-old boy.
UNKNOWN (2377) [2371, 2372, 2373, 2374, 2375, 2394]:
- Welcome to Romulans Bearing Gifts One Four featuring Tom, Caitlin, Carl, Cat, and Eric. Join us as we delve into Caitlin's pick: Voyager season 7, episode 10, Shattered. Let the banter begin!
- In canonical saucer section episodes of this show, the original 3 hosts take turns choosing a random Star Trek episode from any era/series for the group to digest and discuss.
- This is a canonical, engineering section RBG.
- This discussion contains miscellaneous The Original Series, The Animated Series, The Next Generation, Deep Space Nine, Voyager, Enterprise, and/or classic SPOILERS pertaining to Star Trek. If you are 100% spoilerphobic to new & classic episodes not yet seen, do NOT complain to us. This episode is mostly canonical & contains EXPLICIT ideas, and as always expect strokes of innuendo throughout.
- This episode was originally recorded May 31, 2016.
- Tom incorrectly names his episode for next time, The Way Out.
- We know it seems like it, but this is NOT turning into a Star Trek: Voyager podcast!
- COMING SOON: RBG #15 (engineering hull)
Do you mind telling me why B'Elanna burned out the deflector dish?
Host/Producer: Eric @BullittWHO
Co-Host: Cat @fancyfembot
Co-Host: Carl @robominister
Romulans Bearing Gifts @StarTrekRBG
Email: komihncast ~at~ gmail ~dot~com
RBG Theme created by E.A. Escamilla