Where no dog has gone before.
- Welcome to Romulans Bearing Gifts Two-One featuring Tom, Caitlin, Carl, Cat, and Eric. Join us as we delve into Eric's pick: Enterprise season 1, episode 4, Strange New World. Let the banter begin!
- We briefly discuss fan speculation about Kelvin Timeline TNG necessity/posibilites.
- In canonical Saucer Section episodes of this show, the original 3 hosts take turns choosing a random Star Trek episode from any era/series for the group to digest and discuss. The Engineering Hull features our secondary crew.
- This is a canonical, Saucer Section RBG.
- This discussion contains miscellaneous The Original Series, The Animated Series, The Next Generation, Deep Space Nine, Voyager, Enterprise, and/or classic SPOILERS pertaining to Star Trek. If you are 100% spoilerphobic to new & classic episodes not yet seen, do NOT complain to us. This episode is mostly canonical & contains EXPLICIT ideas, and as always expect strokes of innuendo throughout.
- Strange New World [ENT] 1x04 trailer: startrek.com
- Is it time for Star Trek: The Next Generation to go Kelvin?: blastr.com
- This episode was originally recorded October 5, 2016.
- COMING SOON: RBG #22
Challenge your preconceptions or they'll challenge you.
Host/Producer: Eric @BullittWHO
Co-Host: Cat @fancyfembot
Co-Host: Carl @robominister
Romulans Bearing Gifts @StarTrekRBG
Email: komihncast ~at~ gmail ~dot~com
RBG Theme created by E.A. Escamilla